≡ Menu

Small Business Insurance

As a business owner, it is important to make sure you are insured, and there are numerous types of small business insurance to consider including public liability, employers’ liability and professional indemnity insurance. For more information take a look at our guide to limited company insurance or contact the trusted providers in our directory.

Hiscox Insurance

Hiscox small business insurance

For business liability and IR35 Insurance professional indemnity insurance. PI cover tailored to the profession – e.g. IT contractors, marketing professionals, start-up businesses, etc.

Add your company here

If you would like your company to be added to our directory please contact us on info@companybug.com for more details.

Top Articles

Do I need an accountant for my limited company?
Find out what a limited company accountant could do for you.

Mortgages for limited company directors and contractors Are you self-employed and looking at getting a mortgage?

How much limited company tax do I have to pay? Find out the latest tax information for limited company owners.

Company Bug Newsletter

Keep up to date with small business news and guides by signing up to the Company Bug newsletter.