Drewberry offer health insurance for business owners (contractors, self-employed, freelancers) as well as the opportunity for small business owners to provide private health insurance for their employees.
There are a number of reasons why you should consider Drewberry for your private health insurance needs and these include but are not limited to:
- Drewberry don’t charge you a fee for their service
- They are independent insurance providers so they are impartial
- You will have the support of a dedicated expert throughout the process
- You can benefit from their 5-star service
- You will have the protection of regulated advice
- You will be supported throughout the claims process
- They are able to bargain on your behalf
Do small business owners need private health insurance?
If you are running a small business and are self-employed, you are not covered by the benefits an employee will have such as sick pay. Therefore, to avoid losing out on a lot of business due to sickness and health problems, it’s recommended you get private healthcare insurance. This will help you receive the care you need as soon as possible, so you can go back to running your business.
Drew Nelson, the Health & Wellbeing Expert at Drewberry commented: “Contractor Health Insurance is designed to minimise disruption to your business by ensuring prompt diagnosis and treatment, reducing the time you have to spend away from work and getting you back up and running as soon as possible”.
How much does independent private health insurance cost for small business owners?
The price for a premium private health insurance cover will vary for each individual as a number of factors are taken into consideration. Here are some of the factors that will determine the price of your private health insurance cover:
- Age – As you get older, health problems become more common
- Location – This looks at the number ir private hospitals in your area
- Smoker Status – If you are a smoker, it is more than likely that you will have to pay more for your private health insurance cover
- Medical History – This is to show your insurer a picture of your health and any future health problems that may be likely to occur
Get advice and quotes for private health insurance for small business owners
Many small business owners want health insurance because they recognise that its an investment and can be a great benefit that will help you get back to work as quickly as possible. Finding a policy that suits your needs can be daunting, so Drewberry are here to help. They can help answer any questions you might have and help you get the right private health insurance cover for you.