You are your business’s most valuable asset. If you are taken ill, our health insurance policies will give you quick access to specialist healthcare, so you can get back to doing what you do best – running your business.
Health insurance offers you the peace of mind that, should you fall ill, you can avoid NHS waiting lists, reduce your time away from work and access an extensive choice of hospitals and specialists throughout the UK.
Company Bug are able to provide preferential rates for you and your family when purchasing health insurance from WPA.
Flexible Health – tailored to suit your needs and budget
WPA’s range of Flexible Health Policies (Essentials, Premier and Elite) offer three different levels of cover with the flexibility to tailor your options.
In addition, if you are under 60 years old, self-employed or a member of a WPA recognised profession, you can benefit from even lower premiums. For qualifying criteria and their list of recognised professions visit wpa.org.uk/qualify.
There are a range of joining (underwriting) terms available and no medical examination is required. A maximum joining age of 65 applies. Pre-existing and long-term medical conditions may not be covered.
Small and medium enterprises
Whatever the size of your business, WPA offer a comprehensive range of products and advanced services, whether you have two or 200 employees.
Purchase a new policy and enjoy discounted premiums
- 25% discount in the first year
- 15% discount in the second year
- 10% discount in the third year
As a Company Bug reader an ongoing 10% discount will also apply in the subsequent years.
Terms and conditions apply, see below.
For more information or a quotation, please contact your Healthcare Partner
Healthcare Partners have a wealth of knowledge and their expert and professional advice is guaranteed when recommending our products. This will provide you with confidence when choosing a WPA product.
Tom Bradley – Director of JSB Private Healthcare Limited, an Appointed Representative of WPA Healthcare Practice Plc
This form will be sent to WPA.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is available for new customers who buy Flexible Health Essentials, Premier and Elite Policies between 28/11/19 and 07/01/20. New customers will receive a 25% discount in the first year of cover, decreasing to 15% in the second year and a 10% discount will apply in the third and subsequent years whilst you remain a ContractorUK reader. Only one offer per household. For full terms and conditions visit wpa.org.uk/flexiblehealth.
- WPA health insurance policies are annual contracts of insurance.
- Offer applies to ALL contractors, the self-employed or members of a professional body, whether applying individually or as a family. Examples of a professional body include, but are not limited to: engineers, accountants, doctors, lawyers, teachers, and consultants. If you are a member of an umbrella company the promotion will apply and you will receive all of the discounts above.
WPA Healthcare Practice Plc (“Healthcare Practice”) is part of the Western Provident Association Limited Group of Companies. Registered in England and Wales No. 07320330. The Healthcare Practice is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration No. 757721.
Western Provident Association Limited | Rivergate House | Blackbrook Park | Taunton | Somerset | TA1 2PE
Registered in England and Wales No. 475557. WPA is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number 202608. 07/19932
More on private healthcare insurance.